Volunteer Credit FAQ’s 2023-24 Season
Please see the following FAQ's for further clarification.... any other questions, or concerns, please contact any board member!
1. Cheques are to be made to the Lambton Attack.
2. 3 Credits per family – not per player.
3. There will be no partial refunds of cheques - either the 3 credits for the cheque are earned, or the full cheque will be cashed.
4. "Credits" do not translate into hours.
5. As a board, we are looking at additional fundraising opportunities, for which we will need support and volunteers to help to make happen.
6. As a board, we will be keeping track of the number of opportunities families have to earn credits, and the number of credits needed will be decreased if necessary.
7. Volunteer credits are not transferable.
8. High school volunteers are permitted on ice (15 and under have to be in full equipment on the ice for insurance purposes).
9. High school volunteer hours cannot be taken from board volunteer role (an example of High school volunteer hours could be a helper at U7).
10. As an association, we can grow and thrive if we have parents who are dedicated to both their children's teams as well as the association as a whole.
**** Without support from families for association fundraising events or activities, we will have decreased opportunities to generate revenue to keep costs for hockey as low as possible. ****