Volunteer Requirements-2023-2024 season
Each family is required to provide 1 $300.00 volunteer cheque post dated to March 30th, 2024 and it is to be made payable to Lambton Attack.
The volunteer cheque is worth 3 volunteer credits. Volunteers will have their cheque returned, or destroyed once their credits are complete. Volunteer cheques will be collected by managers, and are to be returned to the board by October 15th, 2023.
Cheques are to be submitted to the team of the youngest player in the family.
Volunteer Opportunities exist as follows:
Holding and fulfilling the duties of a board position will be valued at 3 volunteer credits
• Head Coach – 3 credits
• Assistant Coach – 3 credits
• Trainer – 3 credits
• Manager – 3 credits
• Assistant Trainer - 2 credits
• On-ice (maximum 2 per team; with the exception of U7 up to 5 helpers) will each earn 3 credits
• Dressing Room attendants (2 per team) will each earn 3 credits
• Time keeper (1) - 3 credits
• Score keeper (1) - 3 credits
• Penalty Box (1) - 3 credits
• Picture Night Coordinator - 3 credits
• Picture Night Helper - 1 credit
• Banquet Night Coordinator - 3 credits
• Banquet Night Helper (max 2 people) - 1 credit
• Golf Tournament Coordinators - (minimum 1 board person) and 2 volunteers - 3 credits each
Additional opportunities to volunteer and support the association may be posted on the website throughout the year.